Stem Cell Therapy for Back Pain Phoenix, AZ
Around 22 million people in the United States visit chiropractors every year for treatment of back pain. For many sufferers in Phoenix, AZ, the solution is stem cell therapy for back pain. About 35% of patients in the US developed painful back conditions due to auto accidents, sports injuries, and general muscle strains. Dr. Monte Hessler has successfully treated many patients through the use of stem cell therapy for back pain. If you are in Phoenix, AZ and are suffering from lower back pain, call today to schedule an exam with our chiropractor. After a diagnosis of your condition, you can gain a clearer understanding of your treatment options, and if you are a good candidate for stem cell therapy for back pain.
What are chiropractic treatments?
A chiropractor is a doctor of chiropractic which usually require an undergraduate degree in addition to four years of training at a chiropractic college. Dr. Monte Hessler is also specially trained to perform stem cell therapy for back pain in Phoenix, AZ. A chiropractor manipulates the spine using various techniques that involve a hands-on approach. These spinal manipulations can properly align the body’s musculoskeletal system. This in turn can allow the body to heal itself, which can make medication and surgery unnecessary.
- Tissue injuries caused by a fall, blunt force trauma, or repetitive stress can restrict mobility. A chiropractor can use manipulation techniques to restore your range of motion.
- Recovery time after major surgery and other complex treatments can be hastened with the help of chiropractic manipulations in Phoenix, AZ.
- Chiropractic treatments can provide pain relief from conditions that affect the joints, muscles, bones, and connective tissue such as tendons, ligaments, and cartilage.
How do stem cell treatments work for back pain in Phoenix, AZ?
Our chiropractor, Dr. Monte Hessler will consider the details of your medical history in addition to performing a physical examination. Depending on the nature of your condition, he may order diagnostic tests to provide more information. Based on these and other factors, he will then develop a comprehensive treatment plan for your back pain. Your customized treatment plan may also include nutritional counseling designed to help you heal from your condition. These methods can be an effective approach to restoring function and prevent injury as well as provide relief from back pain.
Dr. Monte Hessler may also recommend stem cell therapy for back pain. Stem cells are taken from your own body and injected into the area of your back that is causing your pain. The stem cells will transform into a cell that is most needed by your body in order to repair itself. Successful stem cell therapy can eliminate or greatly reduce lower back pain.
The Nature of Chiropractic Treatments and Stem Cell Therapy for Back Pain
When a chiropractor treats a patient, in addition to stem cell therapy for back pain, the manual manipulation they provide may include any of the following:
- Spinal manipulation. This is a method of manipulation commonly referred to as a chiropractic adjustment. It employs a fast and short thrust of the chiropractor’s arm and hand to an affected vertebra. This can reduce nerve irritation and restore or improve the back’s range of motion.
- Mobilization. To help the patient increase their range of motion, your chiropractor may employ a low velocity form of manipulation as well as stretching the muscles and joints.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care and Stem Cell Therapy for Back Pain
The use of spinal manipulation as an integral part of chiropractic treatments is often an effective means of treating acute back pain. Acute pain is more common than chronic pain. While chronic pain can last indefinitely, acute pain generally does not last more than six weeks. In addition, chiropractic treatments can benefit patients suffering from:
- Neck pain
Not every condition is treatable with chiropractic manipulation or stem cell therapy for back pain in Phoenix, AZ. Call our office today to schedule an exam with Dr. Monte Hessler. Learn if you are a good candidate for stem cell therapy for back pain Phoenix, AZ residents turn to for relief.